Friday, April 3, 2009

O and my First Time

I lost my virginity to O, who I thought would be with me for the rest of my life (oh the follies of youth), because I wanted my first time to be with someone I love. We did the entire married life stint- we lived under one roof (errr.. lived in one small apartment), washed our clothes together (he did more of the washing, i did more of the watching and hanging), bought food together, and had screaming bouts with our ex-landlady together. everything. we did everything and it was pure marital bliss.

And as two homos who were crazily in love and in lust with each other, we did it. I gave my cherry to him and he popped it excitedly. Too excitedly, in fact, that I didn't actually enjoy it that much. Giving my prized fruit to him gave me pleasure yes, but it was more psychological. To be fair though, he was my first all-the-way top, and I was his all-the-way bottom. It was the first time for the both of us to go all the way, and we didn't know jack about what we were doing.

It was very awkward, and now, I guess, hilarious. The target was up, his gun was cocked and loaded, but we couldn't get the perfect aim. Positions changed, sweat dropped, frustration mounted, but love overcame. and so did he. We finally managed to do it, and after our first bout of love-making, we ended up hugging each other, laughing.

Painful as it was, I still look back to that night, that first night we did it, with love in my heart, a twinkle in my eye, and a nudge from my *ehem*.

And so began my sexual awakening.

I was virgin no more.

*this happened way back in January 2007. O and I parted ways when he decided to go to Dubai to work. He is still in Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment