Tuesday, April 7, 2009

... to Chocolates... (Part Deux)

After the movie, I was supposed to meet my best friends in Trinoma for our Saturday dinner. I was expecting us to part ways at the MRT Station; he had other ideas in mind. He invited me to go to his cousin's place, which was a short bus ride away from Trinoma. Since I had time to spare, I went with him.

...

We were in the bus (ordinary bus, at that), I was sitting near the window, lost in my own thoughts, thinking of the repercussions of our "date', the winds tussling my hair, when suddenly, I heard his voice.

"Ang gwapo mo talaga."

I looked at him and smiled. "What?"

"Wala." And he smiled.

...

We got to his cousin's place. The cousin and i hit it off right away, I was laughing at his jokes, he was teasing Ricky and me. The cousin kept on asking if we liked each other, which I candidly answered (with a YES, of course), and he evaded. I canceled dinner with my friends, and spent the night at their place. I slept on the bed, Ricky slept on the sofa.

...

The next day, I went to him. He got up, smiled, and greeted me a good morning. I greeted him by tickling him. I felt playful, and asked him to kiss me. To my surprise, he did.

...

I was preparing to leave, when he stopped me.

"Punta kami kay Lola, sama ka."

"Ha?" Here, my heart was beating. Is he going to introduce me to his family now? Wow, bilis ah. and to think that he was not out. "Nakakahiya, tingnan mo itsura ko oh."

"Bakit? Okay naman ah. Sasama ka na."

...

I clicked with his entire family. The aunts and uncles liked me, the grandmother adored me, and even the family dogs accepted me. I was in the center of the circle, and out of the blue, he sent me a text message.

"Muah."

No comments:

Post a Comment